Without moving across the world, quitting your job, or frequenting red light areas, you can make a big impact by being a Generation 414 Freedom Advocate.
Generation 414 is looking for advocates to help raise awareness on the issue of human trafficking and child sexual exploitation by hosting gatherings and having open conversations about this great injustice.
There are 46 million victims trapped in modern day slavery today. Women and girls make up 98% of the victims trafficked for sexual exploitation. About 2 million children are exploited every year in the global sex trade. The average age of a trafficked victim is only 12 years old. Imagine the life this child has to lead till someone steps in to do something?
You will need to:
1) Join our advocate program.
2) Organize a morning / afternoon tea. (Or a gathering of any sort really...)
3) Invite your friends out for coffee/tea/cakes/meal and discuss about the issue of human trafficking (if you need help with speeches and slides, please let us know). Gatherings are a great place to start conversations about why this cause matters to you – and you can share stories of some of the girls’ whose lives have changed because of the supported provided to them. Win-win!
5) When your friends purchase products using your affiliate link, you will earn 20% commission for every item ordered.
6) You could decide to include a cost to your gathering and bless each guest with a Key to Freedom.
If this is something that speaks to you, please reach out and contact us.
Thank you. xo